“We Do Weird Well!”
Our motto is “We Do Weird Well!”.
We provide our promotional product distributor clients with direct access to over 150 promotional product factories both here in the USA and overseas. They make over 10,000 unique promotional product and trade show swag ideas.
We believe in being creative!
We are enthusiast for the unique, cheerleaders for the creative and advocates of the unusual. When it comes to marketing using promotional products we strongly believe in getting your clients logo on eye-catching unique products is the most effective method of marketing.
Let us create a story you can tell your clients.
Our goal is to get your clients excited! We provide you the tools, storyboards and ideas that will make you and your clients take notice!
A culture of creativity!
Our team members backgrounds range from domestic and offshore manufacturing expertise to the music business, the fitness industry and senior promo marketing gurus.
Put us to the test!
Want to Know More? Of course you do! Call 1-888-908-1481 or email us.
Who is Promo Motive?
Let’s make this short and to the point. You’re busy and so are we!
- We are a FACTORY DIRECT promotional products supplier. We can, and do, source you just about anything you want with your clients logo on it! We have over 150 factories at our fingertips!
- We specialize in the “unique and usual, the eye-catching and the awesome”. If you’re looking for the trend savvy minimalist wallets, awesome pop phone socket grips or folding coffee cups. We are your supplier. If you have a product you want replicated or sourced. We are your supplier. “We are not your go to supplier for cheap leaky pens and easily tossed away coffee cups”. We believe in the power of cool ideas!
- We need about 2 weeks for every order. If you want to save up to 67% on your order we need a little extra time.
Who is Promo Motive and why ” We Do Weird Well!”
Our motto is “We Do Weird Well” Here’s why!
We have been in this business for a long time and we have learned from experience that the most effective promotional products are always the most unique ones.
The promotional products business is about marketing your clients brand and cutting through the noise and clutter. We know that swag can only be effective if people use it and most importantly take notice of the logo.
What do your clients really want?
They want their brand, logo and swag to be noticed.
Sell the Sizzle not the Steak!
In this post-covid marketplace your clients are all about getting their clients to take notice of them, once again. In this day and age your client needs to reassert their place in their market. Putting their logo on a crappy coffee cup will not cut it.
If this sounds about right, why are you not calling us? Now!
The advantages of going Factory-Direct!
Very important things you need to know about why factory-direct is the way to go!
Let’s also make this short and to the point!
- Promo Motive has a working relationship with over 150 international factories. Each of them produce just about every category of promotional products. As a small example we have 5 hat factories, 3 drinkware factories, 7 phone accessories factories. There is literally nothing we cannot find and put a logo on.
- We are never out of stock. Never. As you already know, your “go-to-supplier is likely out of stock on your go-to product”. That sucks. We will always get you what you need. We are NEVER OUT OF STOCK.
- Price is always awesome. With as many factories as we have working for us, we can work one factory against the other to always get you the best an all-inclusive price.
Isn’t factory-direct a pain in the ass?
We take care of all aspects of the product from sourcing, duties, tariffs, shipping and delivery direct from the factory floor to your door.
Aren’t minimum order quantities too high?
Once again, we make sure that every request you have is put to the factories. By having so many factories compete for your your business we drive down the MOQ.
Doesn’t factory direct take too long?
Let’s be honest with ourselves. We have all become a little to used to “instant everything!” In the marketing game this is not a good idea. Here’s why.
- By going factory direct it takes about 2 weeks. Can’t you wait that long?
- By waiting 2 weeks you can access over 20,000 unique and new promotional product ideas. Isn’t this worth the wait?
- If you leave it to the last minute, you’re more likely to get boring product ideas. Is this what your client wants?